Thursday, June 25, 2009

Check Out My Work on JMS Reports!

As a senior journalism student at San Diego State University, I have worked hard over the last four years to develop a niche that allows me to follow my passion- dogs. I believe that animals, especially dogs, have the amazing power to heal the soul and bring joy to those who need it, and I have made it my goal to share this power with others. In my capstone journalism class, I had the opportunity to write two stories about animals who help others and animals who are in need of help. Please check out my class's website to find out more about some really great animals in San Diego.

Thanks,
Jen

1 comment:

  1. I posted a link to your blog in the sidebar of two of my own blogs :) . . . can't wait to see more. keep posting!

    ReplyDelete