Thursday, July 2, 2009

Adopt-a-Pet

While I was researching different rescue organizations in and around San Diego, I realized that there has to be a website that brought all the major groups together so that people could find adoptable pets more easily. While I was on a chihuahua rescue group's site (random, I know), I found the most simple, easy to navigate link- www.adoptapet.com. It lets you look at adoptable dogs, cats and other animals by zip code, breed, special needs and so on. There are pictures of the animals as well as contact information for the organization that is fostering them. The animal's history is also included so you know what you are facing before you meet the pet. This resource seems really useful in finding the perfect pet for your family. Take full advantage of it! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment