Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'm Back!

Hi everyone! Sorry it's been a while since I've written. I had a wedding to go to, family in town, a final to take for summer school and the blessed Comic Con to handle. I'm back, though, and ready to write! Leave August 29th open on your calendar, because that's Laborador Harbor's annual Kruise for K-9's! Every year this organization I volunteer for gets as many motorcycle riders together as they can and the whole group rides from Oceanside to Julian. At Julian there will be raffles, games, delicious food and, if I have been informed correctly, lots of good music. It's a really great event, and all the proceeds go to labs who need emergency surgeries but whose families can't afford them. The cost is $25 per person. If you would like more information, just leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment